Features of our clinic
- Electronic Medical Records
- In house and certified laboratory services
- Patient assistant programs for medications
- Sliding fee scales for patients in need
- Referral agreements with top specialists in most fields of medicine within a reasonable distance from our office
- Adult and children immunizations
- School, Sport, and CDL physicals
- Oxygen and Nebulizer treatments
- IV Therapy & EKG done in house
- Diabetic education and support
- Physician Portal contact with local hospitals and University of Kentucky
- We provide sick and well child care to all patients from birth to age 18 years.
- Routine or well child exams are scheduled according to the American Academy of Pediatric guidelines.
- Pediatric patients with acute symptoms or minor injuries are seen as the need arises. We gladly take walk in patients daily.
- School and sport physicals are done daily.
- Patients who require dental and vision services are referred to local providers.
- Laboratory services are provided by our office and by certified labs with results reported usually within 24 hours.
- We provide both sick and preventative services to our adult community.
- Patients with acute symptoms are seen as walk in patients when the need arises.
- Should follow up to the acute visits be needs we schedule them.
- We provide guidance to our adult patients to prevent future diseases along with screenings to diagnosis any problem early and get treatment started.
- We provide CDL physicals.
- Adult immunizations are recommended and can be provided by our staff.
- We have an extensive base of specialists that we can readily send our patient to if needed.
- We offer EKG & Lab services.
- We work with patients who have been involved in auto accidents, workers compensation injuries and other disability claims